Friday, July 15, 2011

okay, real update instead of just a flailing update.

I'm hoping that I can have a majority of Tomoyo done by the end of this weekend. By majority, I mean that I only need to assemble the head dress dangles to the top pieces and only minor touch ups. I don't know how feasible it is at this point, but I finished stenciling (beading remaining) for the overrobe lapel, finished the damn ... weird... knot things; only have one last part to stuff and sew on to the main knot before it's attached to the belt. The masters for most of the head dress (missing the "bow") are sanded; molds to be done TOMORROW. PETTICOAT IS MOSTLY DONE WHY IS THAT THING SO EVIL. Then it's just.. the wig. And the rest of the sailor senshi stuff. Which I am not thinking about until Monday (two more hip pipings to sew, the gems, sewing most of Lira and Kitaku's boot covers and adding zippers to everything. ... And Kitaku's scary ass wig.).

Now here's a picture to round everything out. It's the last thing I was working on before I decided to go to bed. Masochism, I has it.

(sorry about the crappy photo quality. My phone doesn't like low lighting)






No comments:

Post a Comment