Monday, March 5, 2012

UPDATE!




AHAHAHAHAHAHA

Have I mentioned that I suck at blogging consistently? Because I suck at blogging consistently.

So right now the alarm bells are on massive fire alert mode because I've been so swamped at work that I have NO energy when I get home. That, and it doesn't help that Nave and I got back into climbing consistently and I've been doing
yoga as well. And Nave's been stealing my computer EVERY DAY TO DO HIS ONLINE CLASSES.

There are days that I wish my laptop still works and isn't in danger of burning down the house every time I turn it on. Note to self: invest in a netbook at some point (my wallet is already crying)


But here's our costume line up:

I. Old man Fu and Spoiler!RanFan from FMA




Quite possibly the most bizarre couple cosplay that we're getting ourselves into, considering we're going as a grandfather-granddaughter duo. I've been DYING to do RanFan with her automail arm for a while now. Pretty much since that chapter came out. I also couldn't get Nave to agree to Greed!Ling, so Old man Fu was the compromise.

Plus, they're BAMFs. Who can argue?

II. Toph from Avatar: The Last Airbender

... Do I really have to explain myself on this one?

III. Raccoon Mario from Super Mario Brothers

This one is Nave's solo costume for this year. Part closet/part Kaye makes a hat at the last possible minute costume from Halloween. It was a cute costume and it should be recognizable.

Not to be mistaken for Tanuki Mario. I am never going to make him the tanuki costume with the giant ball sac.

IV. Anna and Generic Green Shirt/Nerd Herder from Chuck

Oh Chuck, how I love this show. I am so sad that this past season was the last season, so I'm pulling together a better version of my Halloween costume in tribute. I'm still deciding whether or not I want to make Nave a Nerd or a Green Shirt. Either way, these will probably be our down time/wandering around costumes. Thank you costume designers for giving her crazy AND sensible options.

No comments:

Post a Comment