Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Next Year Cosplay

With Otakon 2010 over, I'm feeling a little more optimistic about my costumes for next year. I want to be able to change on different days because wearing one costume was fun, but it got tiresome to hear all the Portal memes over and over again. (One can only hear "The cake is a lie" so many times before going insane.)
I've already changed what I eat in hopes to lose extra weight and have already lost a couple inches from my waist.
For next year, I want to make three costumes for myself and two (so far) for Goose.
I'm working on one of them with Kaye, so right now I'm gathering materials for one I am working on alone.
Oooooh, fabric!


The fabric was all washed last night, thanks to Goose. Tonight will be pattern cutting and fabric cutting. I still need to fix my sewing machine from my last cosplay :x
If you can guess what these will become, good for you. I'll post again with more progress photos after some pieces gets sewn together.

No comments:

Post a Comment